Thursday, April 2, 2009

Positive Feelings and L-O-V-E!!!

Yesterday I went back through my posts, and I realized that I had alot of negativity in my blogs. Really, I am not a negative person, but my blogs sure do seem that way. I had lots of things about losing weight, or talking shit about people, or how sad I am about my daughter... and those are genuine feelings I put down there... but what I notice is that I usually write when I am feeling bad...I guess it is a way to help me relieve stress... I always feel better once I get those things off my chest. That way, I don't carry them around with me all day stewing over them unnecessarily.

I like to focus on the positive things in my life, so I figure that dumping the negative things out in writing is a way of helping me move forward. It's a purge, I guess.

My life is not terrible. I have WONDERFUL friends, a wonderful family, beautiful children, a good husband, a beautiful home, a beautiful cottage up north, a good job, a reliable car, food on the table and in the cupboards... so all in all, I don't have a terrible life. I have a good life. I am very proud of my life and my accomplishments, but looking at my previous posts, I was thinking... MAN! Could you BE any more NEGATIVE???

So, I am going to work on posting more of the positive things that happen in my life and not focus so much on the negative.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment