Monday, March 9, 2009

Interference

Last week, I wrote Jessie an email telling her about some random things, and whatnot, hoping that I would get a reply back from her.
I did, but it didn't seem like her talking.
Well, next time I talked to her, I asked her if she was the one that replied back to me... she ignored my question. I asked her again...she said "hold on"...then after a minute or so, she came back on and acted like I had never asked her.
I dropped the question at that point, but it nagged at me. It just really didn't seem like her talking.
So, Saturday night, I got a call from her. She was staying at her grandparents house while her dad and his wife went out for their anniversary. We talked a bit, but then I brought up that email again. I asked her if she was the one who wrote it.
She told me not to tell her dad or stepmom that she told me, but her stepmom wrote the email, and she didn't have anything to do with it. She said "I don't talk like that". She is right! She doesn't.

It really bothers me that her stepmom took it upon herself to pretend like she is my daughter and wrote me back. Did she honestly think that I was too stupid to catch on? did she think that I wouldn't realize it was her?
Why would she do that? It annoys me. DEEPLY.

Oh well... I am not going to bring it up, but I am not going to email her anymore either. I guess I will keep it to conversations on the phone.

Signed,

Annoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment