Monday, March 2, 2009

Keeping Track...

I woke up this morning with a mission. I pretty much pigged out all weekend on chocolates, chips, pop, fast food...etc. I woke up and looked in the mirror, and I saw a pudgy, saggy gut, flabby thighs, a fat ass and flabby arms. This is not how I see myself mentally! This coming summer, I want to spend alot of time at the beach, and I want to be toned. So, I have decided that to do this, I need to spend at least an hour a day doing SOME sort of physical activity. Whether it be climbing stairs and doing a workout video, or running on the treadmill, or taking a long walk...it doesn't matter. I need to do something more than I do now. I feel gross. I feel frumpy.

So, today, rather than get a pop tart or donut for breakfast, I had some milk and a slice of lemon bread. For lunch, I am having a turkey sandwich that I packed, rather than eat out, and I am going to go up and down the staircase a couple of times. I am on the 4th floor, so it is quite a few flights of stairs, actually.

Maybe by summertime I will see a difference, right? I hope!

The next stage of my transformation will be highlights in my hair and a nice base tan so that I don't look so much like I just escaped from the flu ward.

After all of this, my next thing is to get my teeth straightened. Invisalign is pretty expensive, but I am going to go for it. Only a couple more months before my debts are paid, and I can pay for something like this without a payment plan! YESSSS!


No comments:

Post a Comment