Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Of Horses and Husbands...

Today I was on my facebook page and I just happened to glance at some photos that one of my friends posted on her page. She had some pictures of her horses and her dog. I commented on the one of her foal that was kicking and running around. She responded by asking if I wanted to come over and help break him! Holy Cow! I told her that actually, yes I would! I would LOVE to learn more about horses. So, that led to her writing me back and telling me that I am welcome to come over and ride her 10 year old mare around while she walks the foal next to her. That sounds so wonderful! I told her that I would definitely love to do that!
So, it looks like I will be going over there to help out with her horses. She told me I can come any time to brush them or give them a treat or ride them or whatever...so I am soooo excited! I can't wait!

I tried to call Mark to tell him about it, and he didn't answer his phone. After about 20 times of trying to call him, I called his work. They said they hadn't seen him...in a while... what does that mean? Did he come in or didn't he? I talked to him this morning around 9, and he was home, puking and whatnot. He wasnt sure if it was something he ate, or if he has the flu or what.
So, now I am worried.
I am sure he is fine, but it is annoying when he doesnt answer his phone, and it is a bit scary too when you can't get ahold of someone.

That's pretty much it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment