Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cryptic Texts & Uptight City Slickers

This is a picture of me looking over the city of Boise, Idaho from Table Rock. When you are down in the city, you can look up on this mountain and see a giant white cross beaming through the night. When you drive up to Table Rock and look down, this is what you see...it is breathtaking! It is so quiet and peaceful up there. My best friend took this picture.


I seem to be on a whirlwind of emotional turmoil this week. I was much happier last week with my feelings of elation and jubilation...even though there have been some things happening this week that are very positive. One of those positive things is that my most famous adversary is getting a taste of bitter medicine this week, but this person had it coming, and should have gotten ALOT worse, but...oh well...it is a GREAT feeling to know that this person is getting a bit of comeuppance.
I predicted it long ago.

Anyways, Last night, I got a very weird text. There was no address as to who it came from...it just said "Check Email". That's it. So, I did. Nothing. Whoever it was, either sent the wrong person the text, or sent the email to the wrong place. hmmm.

In other news, I have learned that I am an uptight city slicker that never got to enjoy being a teenager because I didn't run around outside in my bra and panties when I was 14 with my girlfriends. This is the gospel according to Mark.
Forgive me for not wanting a teen in my charge to degrade herself by posting pictures on the internet of herself running around outdoors in her underwear. Uptight? Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment