Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend in a nutshell



Friday night, I was supposed to meet my friend Kristy to go out for her birthday, but by the time I got finished with my haircut, and then drove home through a snowstorm, it was already time to go, so I called her up and told her that I was afraid to go out because the roads were terrible out in my neck of the woods. Right after that, someone went off the road into the creek that runs along the road in front of my house! My husband had to go out and pull this car out of the creek! Scawwy!
So, we ended up getting some dinner, and hanging out at home for the night. Saturday, Taylor had a cheer competition and had to be to the bus by 7:30 am for a trip to Michigan Center, and then Hunter had a game at 2:00. His team lost, but I tell you what! Our boys put up a good fight! There was alot of falling down again. There was a ball to the face, an ear about got ripped off, and then someone took an elbow to the nose. They play rough out there!

Sunday, I got up and went to my mom's house. It was so nice to visit with her! My sisters showed up and the silliness began! The picture above is proof. HA! We ended up taking bandannas and cutting them into strips and then tied the strips around some small buckets. Those are going to be table centerpieces at the wedding. That is about all we accomplished. Oh, and we ate some donuts.

Last night was the super bowl, obviously, and we had a couple of friends come over. The guys watched the game while me & Amy did a little bit of scrap-booking in the kitchen. The kids ran amuck. That was pretty fun!

So, now here we are at another fine monday! I am kinda busy here, so I am keeping it short and sweet for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment