Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never a dull moment!

This here is Angie again... Gosh, my cellphone is fun! HA!

So, yesterday I was depressed because my daughter is screwing up in her new school, and it saddens me to no end. I wish I could see inside her mind and figure out what the hangup is, and fix it for her...In my mind's eye, I see all of these prayers going up to God, and he finally pays attention, and gives her a gentle nudge in the hiney, and she suddenly snaps out of her funk, and realizes that she needs to get her life on track...and then she is forever changed. *sigh* to dream...
I talked to her stepmom today though and she said that Jessie did really good on her paper, and that she even took it upon herself to talk to her teachers and find out what she needs to do to get caught up. That is a step in the right direction, at least.

Last night, I was laying in my bed playing "brain age" on Hunter's DS when I heard a firetruck go past the house...it was loud and close, but I ignored it because in the country, you really cant see anything anyways...but then I heard another...and another...and ANOTHER...and then I heard the hose being reeled out, and shouting...etc...
I looked out side, and the house across the street was on fire! I mean ON FIRE! The roof and the whole upstairs was completely engulfed and flames were shooting 50 feet high!
Then, Mark told me that he thinks it's Arson because he saw a truck parked in front of that house just a little bit ago and a guy running out of the house, getting in the truck and driving off ...so he got his boots on and went down to tell the cops what he saw. I guess we will find out soon enough what happened.
I am going to take pictures of the house tonight when I get home from work and I will post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment