Monday, February 16, 2009

GOSSIP ALERT!!!

What a weekend! WOW!

Friday, I left work early because Hunter got sick...so I spent the afternoon at home with him. Then, Saturday, as we all know was Valentine's day! I went to Brenda's wedding and took pictures-my favorite thing to do- and then rushed home and got ready to go out with my hubby wubby. We went to the local watering hole because there was a band playing. A VERY GOOD band called Backup Solution. They ROCK!
Anways, I had a really good time! I danced, drank, laughed, flirted-with everyone. LOL! So did Mark, so don't think too badly of me. LOL!
At the end of the night, I ran into someone who filled me in on the happenings of the 2003 class reunion! WOW! Let's just say that I learned a few more things about a certain someone who was MARRIED at the time... and got CAUGHT being NAUGHTY in the parking lot!
Oh, the things you hear about people when they have SCORNED pretty much EVERYONE that knows them!
Now I hear that this same someone might be coming back to town and this time on a more temporarily permanent basis...if that makes sense.
Batten down the hatches! Hide your spouses! (Notice I didn't specify sex...)


Back to another topic...Hunter is still sick, and has been running this fever for 3 days now. I heard there is a virus going around where kids are getting a bad cough accompanied by a fever of 102, and that it lasts for about a week, and when the kids recover, they are wiped out for a while. This is moving slowly but steadily across the state. It was in Wixom 2 weeks ago, and has now hit my town in the central part of the state. UGH.

As for Jessie, I haven't heard a peep out of her since last week, so I am going to call her tonight to get a report.

Now, it's off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment