Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why can't things just go smoothly?

That is Amber... my seester. Oh, the fun things you can do with a cellphone! LOL!

Anyways, Amber had it right when she said that she is going home tonight and will have a couple glasses of wine. I feel like I need to do the same.

My back is out, and I have been walking around like an 80 year old man with my buttcheeks clenched. I feel like someone punched me in my lower back. It is miserable.

I am all nerved up because Taylor's mom is coming to town, and it is inevitable that every time she comes to town, something happens. Last time she was here, she told us she would take Taylor to dance class, which we were paying $300 a month for with no help from her, and then she never took her. She had a lame ass excuse every time.
This time is turning out to be no different. She called me last week to tell me that her dad is dying and she is coming to town for a few days to visit him, and wants to get Taylor while she is here. I told her that Taylor has cheer practice every night and cannot miss it, so she said that she would make sure she takes her. Well, already, she is making her miss practice tonight because she wants Taylor there to get her from the airport. Ooookayyy...see...this was not mentioned to me, or Mark. Then, she wants Taylor to miss 2 days of school to spend time with her...isnt that quite selfish? I mean...the semester JUST started...and already mom is taking her out of school. Then I find out that mom has a court date and plans on taking Taylor to court with her for some reason...Mark is NOT HAPPY about that and made it clear that Taylor will not be at court. I will BET MONEY that she will take her anyways. The whole situation is pretty frustrating.

Anyways, another thing just happened at lunch. My sister called to tell me that my uncle Brian is in the hospital and is not breathing on his own, and might not make it. My grandma (mom) is on a plane right now to go see him in Colorado. 1. I am upset about Brian, obviously, 2. I am worried about my mom flying alone 3. I wish I could do something to help.

Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment